New for 2021 - the 007 V is a entry level in our clip on scope range
This is a new PARD NV007 V Digital Clip On Night Vision Rifle Scope
This scope attaches to the rear of your normal day scope, transforming it into a Night Scope.
It can be quickly removed to return the day scope to normal and of course as your scope hasn't changed Zero, the Zero is still the same.
The in-built IR torch (either 850nm or 940nm) is very good just by itself so it's a total complete unit that is effective at night hunting ranges.
Included in the Box:
- 1 x 45mm Collar for attaching to your scope
- Additional are available
- Larger 48mm
- Plus Custom Sizes
- 1 x 18650 Battery
You will need a Charger that will do 18650 Batteries
What are the differences between this and the S Model?
- The S has better performance
- The S is shorter so your eye relief is more
- The S is water proof
850 OR 940?
850nm is the standard IR Illuminator, this has the small red glow and maybe seen by some animals. 850 gives the most range of the 2 options
940nm is a higher wavelength and is not visible to animals; its sometimes called stealth or covert - it doesn't have the red glow, but the trade off is less range
Can I have both - No not in the 007 itself; you have however use a external torch in the other wavelength to cover all your bases of range, size and stealth
NOTE ON PARALLAX
A parallax adjustable rifle scope is required to get the best image from the unit - Fixed Parallax scopes are typically set for 50-100m and they still work however
- Digital Technology
- Record in MP4 format directly to internal Micro SD card (not included).
- We have Quality Pre-Checked Micro SD Cards Available
- Frame rate 30 fps.
- Built-in 5w 850nm or 940nm IR infrared illuminator with variable focus from spot to flood and three power settings – high/med/low.
- Built-in 1mw laser, for use as a marker
- Up to 8 hours run time (depending on built-in IR usage).
- Fits various sized scope eye bell
- Easy fit scope mount – Allows 1/2 a turn fitting of the unit, locks in place solid and fits in seconds.
Works with most scopes 2-18x
- 1x works, but the IR is designed for longer range, talk to use about this and Red Dots
- Lightweight design
Recommended Recoil Level .308w
- Actual Limit is much higher – 300 Win Mag
Not Approved for Spring or Piston Powered Air Rifles (Break Open Types etc)
- PCP Perfectly fine
Powered by a single rechargeable flat top 18650 Flat Top battery (included)
- Requires a Charger
- Standby mode turns eye display off to prevent spooking of quarry from screen glare.
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater detail during very low light conditions.
- 16mm Focus-able lens.
- 2 Year Warranty