PARD 007 V
New 2021 Model
The PARD NV00 V attaches to the back of your existing Day Scope so its easy to move between Rifles and the Zero is Retained
Range 300m+ or more with the inbuilt IR (850nm Model) – more with a external IR check out the How Far Can I see videos
New for 2021 - the 007 V is a entry level in our clip on scope range
This is a new PARD NV007 V Digital Clip On Night Vision Rifle Scope
This scope attaches to the rear of your normal day scope, transforming it into a Night Scope.
It can be quickly removed to return the day scope to normal and of course as your scope hasn't changed Zero, the Zero is still the same.
The in-built IR torch (either 850nm or 940nm) is very good just by itself so it's a total complete unit that is effective at night hunting ranges.
Read Our Digital Scope Comparison - Learn what's important
Included in the Box:
- 1 x 45mm Collar for attaching to your scope
- Additional are available
- Larger 48mm
- Plus Custom Sizes
- 1 x 18650 Battery
You will need a Charger that will do 18650 Batteries
What are the differences between this and the S Model?
- The S has better performance
- The S is shorter so your eye relief is more
- The S is water proof
Experience in Night Vision
PARD’s New Zealand (and Australian) Distributor is Owl Optics, who are a Night Vision specialist based in Whangarei.
We (Owl Optics) have been operating in this field for over 13 years and have supplied Professional users, Search and Rescue Personal and various Government Departments both here in New Zealand and Australia with Night Vision, SAR and Communications equipment.
It was only after we tested and verified PARD’s devices that Owl Optics decided to become the distributor as they met our standards.
Local Backup and Support
Backup and support is important for us and a requirement for our other work – It should also be a concern for yourself before investing in Night Vision equipment.
We have pre-tested every device before if is shipped out AND we have our own techs who can repair the units without them being sent back to the Factory with a quick turn around time. Months of waiting time are not acceptable to us in all but extreme cases; you should ask about other brands regarding this and their local support
Talk to a Expert
We are available most days of the week, we support our dealers based around the country and are very happy to talk to you before and after your purchase and to discuss your needs
We Own the Night
Have a look at just some of the gear we use - yeah we actually use and test everything properly - its what we do and makes use good at what we do - for over 13 years
- Digital Technology
- Record in MP4 format directly to internal Micro SD card (not included).
- We have Quality Pre-Checked Micro SD Cards Available
- Frame rate 30 fps.
- Built-in 5w 850nm or 940nm IR infrared illuminator with variable focus from spot to flood and three power settings – high/med/low.
- Built-in 1mw laser, for use as a marker
- Up to 8 hours run time (depending on built-in IR usage).
- Fits various sized scope eye bell
- Easy fit scope mount – Allows 1/2 a turn fitting of the unit, locks in place solid and fits in seconds.
- Works with most scopes 2-18x
- 1x works, but the IR is designed for longer range, talk to use about this and Red Dots
- Lightweight design
- Recommended Recoil Level .308wActual Limit is much higher – 300 Win Mag
- Not Approved for Spring or Piston Powered Air Rifles (Break Open Types etc)
- PCP Perfectly fine
- Powered by a single rechargeable flat top 18650 Flat Top battery (included)
- Requires a Charger
- Standby mode turns eye display off to prevent spooking of quarry from screen glare.
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater detail during very low light conditions.
- 16mm Focus-able lens.
- 2 Year Warranty
Watch this video for a quick summary and images on why the 007 V
007 V vs S
850 or 940?
850nm is the standard IR Illuminator, this has the small red glow and maybe seen by some animals. 850 gives the most range of the 2 options
940nm is a higher wavelength and is not visible to animals; its sometimes called stealth or covert - it doesn't have the red glow, but the trade off is less range
Can I have both - No not in the 007 itself; you have however use a external torch in the other wavelength to cover all your bases of range, size and stealth
Note on Parallax
A parallax adjustable rifle scope is required to get the best image from the unit - Fixed Parallax scopes are typically set for 50-100m and they still work however
We recommend that you watch this video below
Also watch the next video on how you can work around it to a degree
The Videos are of the S model, but the principal is the Same
Parallax What Happens
What can I do if I don't have a Parallax Controllable Scope
First Focal Plane Scopes – Do they work
Yes they sure do
Here is a Nightforce NX8 in the video