The CuddeLink L is the perfect wireless solution for trail cameras and remote surveillance. With a 2-mile radio link, it ensures efficient data transmission between cameras and eliminates the need for manual downloads. Trust its reliable connection to capture the most distant shots with ease.
This is not your normal Trail Camera - its WAY BETTER
CuddeLink is a private wireless network where up to 24 cameras send their images to a central home device.
Thats Right check up to 24 cameras from just ONE location
Soon a cellphone version will be available - then you can check 24 cameras from home
Camera-to-camera range is typically a ¼ mile in a forest and increases as terrain opens. To further increase range, CuddeLink cameras daisy-chain images from camera-to-camera to transmit images 2 miles or more.
CuddeLink L-Series cameras feature a full user interface, 3rd generation animal sensor with 7 sensitivity levels, Auto Camera Delay, Prime Time timelapse and works with all Cuddeback power options and mounts.
With CuddeLink you can collect images on a single SD card or have them delivered to you via a cellular HOME device.
Camera Features (IR):
- ¼ second trigger speed
- Delays ranging from 5 seconds to 5 minutes
- Patented Auto camera delay
- Uses SD card up to 256GB (*not included)
- 3rd Gen sensor with 7 sensitivity settings
- Low-glow IR LEDs (850nm) – 100’ range - or Black Flash IR (940nm) more ideal for Security applications
- 2 year product warranty with online registration
- Blue backlit display for easy viewing
- Uses 4D batteries (*not included) – Options Available to Extend Life
- Dual timelapse modes (Prime Time & standard)
HOW IT WORKS
- Cameras automatically connect and send images from up to 23 Remote cameras to 1 Home camera. SO INSTEAD OF CHECKING MULTIPLE CAMERAS, YOU ONLY CHECK 1.
- CAMERA-TO-CAMERA RANGE IS UP TO ½ MILE IN THE WOODS (¼ mile is typical) and over 1 mile in open terrain.
- Camera’s will automatically daisy chain to extend their range, allowing camera deployment on property FROM 40 ACRES TO OVER 1000 ACRES.
- Cameras can operate for up to 3 months on their batteries. ALLOWING YOU MONTHS WITHOUT CHECKING THE CAMERA OR DISTURBING GAME. Auxiliary batteries and solar power is available to extend battery life indefinitely.
- To maximize performance CUDDELINK™ TRANSMITS HIGH QUALITY THUMBNAIL IMAGES. The original full resolution images are retained on the Remote camera’s SD card.
WHY CUDDELINK IS RIGHT FOR YOU
- CONVENIENCE – Home cameras can be placed close to deer camp or near property entry points, making it fast and simple to collect trail camera photos.
- FREQUENCY – Since you only have to check 1 camera and this camera can be conveniently placed, you are able to check trail camera photos more often.
- NO INTRUSION – CuddeLink® allows you to check trail cameras photos without disrupting your property, deer and/or other game animals.
- NO SOUND – If you don’t intrude, you don’t startle the animals with sound.
- NO HUMAN SCENT – If you don’t intrude, you don’t leave any human scent.
- NO FEES - CuddeLink® proprietary wireless technology does not have a monthly fee.
Long Range or Hills - No Problem