$4,499.00 – $6,599.00
The PARD SA Thermal Rifle Scope has proven itself around the world as being extremely good for the price point and out performs its competitors
As Reviewed in Rod & Rifle Magazine – “PARD SA45 Thermal Imaging that Works” Read the Review HERE
Wondering how they compare to Competitors Scopes – Read Here
Thermal Rifle Scope PARD SA45
This is a new PARD SA45 Thermal Rifle Scope and we really like it, its Price and Performance is really good, its simple to use and very effective.
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Lightweight at just 420g
- F1.0 Lens for best ‘thermal’ light transmission
- 3.9x Optical plus a 3x Digital Zoom
- 1024 x 768 resolution screen
- French Made Thermal Core – 384×288 50hz – .17u
- Recommended Recoil Level .308w
- Actual Limit is much higher – 300 Win Mag
- Not Approved for Spring or Piston Powered Air Rifles (Break Open Types etc)
- PCP Perfectly fine
- Powered by a 18650 Flat Top Battery – easy to change when flat
- One Battery Included
- Requires a Charger – Recommended models here
- Rangefinder (LRF Model) 600m
- 3 year Warranty
We only recommend the 45mm Lens version for most users, anything less than this is VERY short range and unless you are shooting rats all the time in a barn, the 45mm is the best option to have.
The Thermal Core is actually made in France as well – as are several other big brands
Why we think this is a brilliant Thermal Rifle Scope
The PARD SA Thermal Rifle Scope truly is a very good scope and at this kind of price point its amazing.
Optional Quick Detach and Return to Zero Why do we recommend this?
Even though this is a expensive mount; it vastly increases the capabilities of the PARD scopes now you can reliably move the scope between rifles (say a 22LR, 223 and 308), change the xy settings for zero and you are good to go 1 scope for 3 or more rifles !
The included mount will likely require you to re-zero each time you move it
Plus you can put your day scope back on your rifle if you want as well no need to have a dedicated rifle for night hunting. This is what we do with commercial hunters all the time
And use the scope has a handheld!