The KRG Bravo is a very comfortable rifle stock to shoot. It has a excellent grip and has a full aluminium spine from a “chassis” while still retaining the traditional stock feel and look. The forend has the very flexible M Lok and other attachment points on the stock – This gives you A LOT of Options
Requires Police Mail Order Form
The KRG Bravo provides you with the essential chassis benefits combined with conventional target/varmint ergonomics all at a modest price
The KRG Bravo is one of the most comfortable stocks available but that’s just the beginning. The price will make you and your wallet overjoyed.
We have personally used them with our Howa’s if you want the traditional look of a stock, combined with a solid aluminum chassis with all the accessories that can be fitted to the M Lok system
The precisely machined bedding area will put your action in its happy place nearly like it was custom bedded in a KRG Bravo. The full length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories and even other KRG chassis.
NOTE Available for Howa Short Action Only
The ergonomic adjustments are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots. Of course it takes AICS mags right out of the box.
It’s light. It’s comfortable. It’s modular. It’s good looking. And it’s practically free. You will love it.
KRG Bravo Downloads and Notes
All of our chassis take AICS magazines with nothing extra needed, the magazine is not included.
The KRG Bravo Chassis DOES NOT come with the Hook-Style Cover.
Actions with trigger hangers will not work without mods to the chassis, hanger, or both.
Video – NOTE this is a USA Video and Specs may differ
Not sure what stock would suit you – check out our page on choosing a rifle stock
Bravo Chassis Forend:
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter’s hand.
- Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc .
- Mlok slots in sides and bottom of forend for universal accessories mounting
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- Full length aluminum backbone from the action to the tip of the forend
- Radius bedding system which is CNC’d into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- Accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3+ Spigot Mount.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3, with spacer plate only in Rem 700 unless you have a modified action).
- Barrel contours accepted: 1.25″ for 4″ in front of action face, then 1.20″ straight to end of forend. A 1.25″ straight cylinder barrel will fit but we feel that the clearance is too minimal. We recommend using no larger than a varmint contour to keep proper balance.
Trigger Guard/Mag catch:
- Molded light weight trigger guard
- Mag catch extender button included (polymer version)
- Infinitely adjustable within range (~1” travel).
- Can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- Made of polymer to limit heat transfer to or away from your face.
Length of Pull (LOP):
- Adjustable with spacers in 3/8″ increments with nearly 2 1/4” of adjustment range.
- LOP range varies slightly between versions but is roughly 12.8” to 15” (technically even longer is possible with even more spacers).
- Bravo’s include our 1-3 LOP kit which includes 3 spacers and the hardware to mount either 1, 2, or 3 allowing a max LOP of about 14″
- Very strong reinforced polymer material.
- Mounting points for external QD cup.
- Built in thumb shelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
- Can be configured with a continuous angled lower surface or a “butthook” configuration
- Modularity with X-ray and Whiskey-3 back ends, either of those will fit on Bravo and vice versa
- Premium KRG designed pad that is light, durable, and comfortable to shoot.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
- Forend has M-LOK slots on each side and bottom along with other holes for mounting KRG accessories
- Buttstock has one position on each side for external QD cup (1 ea included).
- Buttstock includes angled cover with the “Butthook” cover sold separately
- Harris bipod stud included on forend.
- Spigot Mount can be added to front of chassis.
- Ambi QD sling plate can be mounted and provides 3 positions for QD sling or HK hook sling attachments.
- Large selection of accessories from sling mounts to tripod mounts.
- ***All stocks come with 1 ea polymer Picatinny rail (made by Magpul or KRG)
- Aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
- Nearly all fasteners are stainless steel, some with black oxide coating, some are without.
- Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
- Forend and buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.
- 2.9 lbs w/o magazine.