The GRS Warg is a stock made for the long range shooter – the shooters who use front mounted Night vision / thermal imaging equipment or top mounted bipods.
How to Order your GRS Warg
The following Stocks are in New Zealand – Howa 1500, Remington 700, Tikka T1X, Tikka T3/T3X
Call us to check colours and what is available, only a few of each are here
You can check the available inlets here https://www.grsriflestocks.com/rifle-stocks
Simply order as normal and we will contact you afterwards to get the details including inlet and colour
Pre-Orders are generally 8-12 weeks – or call us and we will check
GRS Warg has our ergonomic grip with an angle of six percent, so your hand is in its best natural state. And of course our unique SpeedLock 2.0 system that makes it easier to adjust the length and height of the stock, and, importantly, to resist recoil from the heaviest calibers. The “AR” style fore end is made for the M Lok mounting system on accessories such as picatinny rails, sling studs, flush cups and so on.
GRS Warg is available in the same inlets and colours as the Bifrost (Tan, Black and Green).
- Fiberglass reinforced body
- GRS SpeedLock II adjustment system
- LOP 35 – 38 cm
- 0.5” GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length 796 – 807 mm (depending on system inlet)
- Fore end width 42 mm
- Weight 1,350 grams in Tikka T3 inlet
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops
- One sling mount on the front stock
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock
- 2 pcs. quick detachable flush cup sling mounts