The stock is made from glass fiber reinforced composite material. The grip and forehand area have a rubber surface – steady and comfortable in any type of weather.
Our unique SpeedLock 2.0 system makes it easier to adjust the length and height of the stock. This helps with the reducing the recoil
As with all our stocks the grip has an angle of six percent so your hand is in a relaxed state with the trigger.
The Picatinny Rails can be mounted onto four different positions on the stock which makes it easy to mount light, laser, monopod and other accessories.
GRS Bifrost Specs
- Weight 1.35kg
- LOP 35 – 38 cm
- 30 – 65 % glass fiber reinforced composite material
- Canting of recoil pad in 5* increments
- SpeedLock 2.0 adjustment system
- 2 Picatinny Rails included
- Brown, Black and Green colours
- Right and Left hand available
If you would like to know more about a GRS Bifrost stock, contact us and we also recommend that you check out the GRS Stocks Website for a complete list of Stocks