The GRS Berserk is the next most popular rifle stock.
Purchase Any Stock and you qualify for Discounted Ammo Package – Learn More
We have personally used this stock on a Tikka T3 243 and saw good improvements in accuracy and less stock movements
We won’t be beaten on Price or Expertise
A GRS Berserk is the next most popular rifle stock. Basically a GRS Berserk is the version one of the bifrost; so you still have the great feel with most of the features at a cheaper price than its bigger brother.
Not sure what stock would suit you – check out our page on choosing a rifle stock
We recommend that you also look a the GRS Bifrost stock, this is a similar layout with more features
Crafted from glass fiber reinforced material, GRS Berserk is a long-lasting product that you can enjoy for many, many years.
A rubber grip keeps your hand steady in rainy weather – and with an angle of six percent, your hand is in its best, most relaxed position – This is one of the key features of GRS Rifle Stocks
With our smart SpeedLock 2.0 system too you can adjust the length and cheekpiece of the stock. This makes it even easier to find a perfect shooting position and withstand the recoil generated by the heaviest calibers.
The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
GRS Berserk is perfect for hunters.
Key Features of the GRS Berserk
- Adjusted dimensions in the grip, fore end and length will fit most People.
- The rubber grip and fore end surfaces gives you a firm grip even in wet conditions.
- The Stock comes with pillar bedding Blocks made from 65% glass fiber as standard.
- The material is a 15% fiberglass reinforced Durethan.
- The composite stock will be made in one size, black colour and in right hand configuration only.
- LOP 33,5- 36,5cm. This size and LOP is the ideal based on the feedback we get from end users.
- The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
- The stocks will have pillar bedding in them as a standard made from 65% glass.
- They come with flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops.
- They have one sling mount on the front stock for mounting bipods.
- Weight is 1,4kg in the Tikka T3 inlet.
If you would like to know more about a GRS Berserk Stock, contact us and we also recommend that you check out the GRS Stocks Website for a complete list of Stocks