Setup Service - Pricing
- Setup Scope and Dialling Check
- Basic Check of Rifle
- Zero at 100m - Confirm Zero
- Muzzle Velocity of all shots
- BC Calibration at 500 or 800m
- Report on Rifle and Ballistic Data
- Generally 15-20 Rounds is required.
Zeroing and Checking should take 3-10 rounds - Including 2 x 3 round groups to ensure valid results at 100m and a similar number for BC Calibration
Short cutting with a lessor number of rounds isn’t worth it and can lead to bad results. Its important that you know valid results done over a number or shots to show good average (SD and ES).
$300 plus return Freight and Ammunition costs
Talk to us for more information